ACPNL is a non-profit making association of professional counsellors and psychotherapists . We are run by a committee of volunteers who take great care to make sure that the organisation is ethically managed. All our members are required to be members of a recognized professional body and subscribe to the Code of Ethics of their organisation.
Our group was founded in 1986 by local practitioners, all of whom were members of the BACP. It was originally known as The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, North London, (BACPNL). In 2009 we changed our name to the Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists in North London (ACPNL).
All counsellors and psychotherapists living or working in North London, Middlesex, Hertfordshire and Essex are welcome to apply for membership of ACPNL.
FIND A COUNSELLOR
SEE OUR LIST OF ACPNL COUNSELLORS IN THE MENU ABOVE
Membership of ACPNL offers you:
- contact and networking opportunities with other counsellors/psychotherapist
- opportunities to share ideas with counsellors/psychotherapists working in a variety of setting
- a range of low cost training events and workshops
- a regular magazine and workshop diary sheet updating you on some national and local issues and events
- an email network for the exchange of information and ideas
- the opportunity to participate in our AGM followed by a free workshop and lunch.
ACPNL are not responsible for the actions, behaviour or practice of any individual specific member or group . ACPNL shall have no responsibility for any direct or indirect, general or special damages arising from any complaint or claim made by any individual or organisation against any individual member of ACPNL. Any complaints against individual practitioners should be made directly to them and not to ACPNL.
Member of ACPNL is not a designated title. The committee reserved the right to refuse membership.
|Find a APNL Counsellor.pdf||319.39 KB|